“Price is what you pay … Value is what you get …!”
Ride the wave of capital preservation. Gather your friends and family. Call if you have to, but don’t miss out on the bidding on the IPO bond. JM Financial Product Ltd is all set to open the gates for investors for IPO bidding on September 23rd this year.
JM Financial Products Limited, a systematically Important Non-Deposit Taking NBFC, is focused on offering a broad suite of loan products that are customized to suit the needs of corporates, SMEs, and individuals. Business Verticals: Capital Market Financing, Retail Mortgage Financing, Structured Financing, Financial Institution Financing, Real Estate Financing.
The JM Financial IPO has been rated AA by an independent credit rating agency and provides interest up to 8.30 % and up to a tenure of 100 months. All you need to do is set a reminder on the BondsIndia website and place your bid as we send you a reminder when it goes live.
About JM Financial Limited (company stats, standings, etc.)
|JM Financial Products Limited
|Type of instrument
|Secured, Listed, Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debenture
|To be listed on BSE
|Base Issue size of ₹ 100 Crore with an option to retain oversubscription up to ₹ 400 Crore aggregating up to ₹ 500 crores being the Issue size.
|Rs 1000 per NCD
|Issue Opening Date
|September 23, 2021
|Issue Closing Date
|October 14, 2021
|Mode of Application
|Dematerialized mode only
JM Financial Products’ Financial Performance
Key Strengths and Credit Risks
- Healthy capitalization of the overall wholesale segment is facing challenges on account of funding constraints and lack of demand which makes the segment vulnerable to slippages in asset quality. Since the company maintains healthy capitalization, it inherently provides a cushion against asset-side risk. Capitalization is supported in the form of fresh equity as well as healthy accruals to net worth.
- Established market position across its business group and has developed a strong franchise in key operating segments such as investment banking, wealth management, and securities-based lending. This is aided by the track record and reputation of its experienced management and healthy client relationship. Furthermore, management has been conservative in its risk philosophy. The group has a strong network of borrowers with whom they have a long relationship and has never faced any asset quality issues. Over the years the company has strengthened its risk department
- Diversified business model and comfortable earnings profile the group`s earnings remain comfortable, with total revenue of Rs 2,386 crore and a profit of Rs 413 crore for the first nine months of fiscal 2021. The group benefits from greater diversification of the business profile over the past few years and this has given stability to its earnings profile. The group has grown its investment banking, wealth management, securities business, and mortgage lending business and it constituted around 48% and 37% of total revenue, respectively, for the quarter ended December 31, 2020.
- Asset quality in the wholesale lending business remains inherently vulnerable; albeit risk management processes are comfortable at a sectoral level, what has supported the asset quality metrics of wholesale non-banks in the past has been the ability of the entity to get timely repayments/exits via refinancing or event-linked fund inflows. However, the current challenging funding environment has significantly increased refinancing risks, especially for real estate players
- Potential funding challenges for wholesale-oriented non-banks M Financial group has managed to raise long-term funds aggregating over Rs 3,700 crores in FY20 and over Rs 1762 Crores from April till December 2020 for FY21. The funds raised have been through diversified sources including Commercial papers, Non-Convertible Debentures, Inter Corporate deposits, and Bank loans with improving cost of borrowings. During this period the company has also managed to diversify its investor base by raising money through retail investors, insurance companies, and mutual funds
Why choose Bonds India?
Bonds India is an online platform for fixed-income securities such as IPOs, bonds, 54EC bonds, and fixed deposits. With a cumulative pedigree of 50+ years in the bond market, we aim to democratize the market for common investors by stationing detailed insights, and expert advice, and keeping a close watch on the market sentiment. Bonds India brings up-to-date information when IPOs go live, fixed deposits with higher interests, and bonds with a competitive price before anyone else.
Bonds India ditches the traditional ways of investing by offering a blockchain-based platform for investors that ensures instant online settlements and reduces counter-party risks. Choose Bonds India for its sleek interface, fail-safe communication, and step-by-step guide to ensure a well-placed bid. You can apply for an India Infoline IPO on BondsIndia’s website.
Place your bid in three simple steps
|Key in Basic Details>
|Choose the IPO Series>
|Place the bid
The application process on the Bonds India platform is simple and seamless?
The application process on the Bonds India platform is simple and seamless.
- Click on the details of JM Financial NCD IPO
- Fill in the Application form with the basic details such as name, email address, mobile number, Pan details, bank, and Demat details.
- Then, confirm the quantity and price and select a payment method.
- That’s all folks, bidding is complete!